Free Standing Modular Kitchen Cabinet/Cupboard Storage Set | Clean Grey Flatpack DIY
Payment options: $58.25x12 Learn More
One Kitchen, Several possibilities
Your Ready made kitchen is here!
Wooden and stylish, the Clean kitchen has all you need. Robustness, Practicality, Resistance are the three words that best describe this kitchen. Perfect for a guest house kitchen or your granny flat. The Clean kitchen has all the features a kitchen needs, and more!
- Tempered glass doors
- Overhead cabinet options are equipped with solid and stylish tempered glass doors with wooden frames for a sleek and contemporary look.
- Spacious Drawers
- Bigger drawers allow for more space to fit in your heaviest pans and pots. And no more diving in your cabinets to retrieve your pans, everything is at arms’ reach.
- A space dedicated for your appliances
- Your electric oven or microwave will have a space exclusively for it. Your kitchen will look clean and neat with everything in its place.
- Decorative niches
- Display all your stylish crockery in the decorative niches designed to bring versatility and a modern touch to your kitchen. Plus, these open spaces can also be used for your frequently used items or for a cute plant.
- Adjustable legs
- The table leg is fully adjustable for better stability and perfect leveling to the floor.
- Aluminum Handles
- Exclusive ergonomic aluminum handles provide easy opening of the doors and drawers. A quick wipe is all you need to make the handles look like new again.
- Telescopic Slide
- Drawers with telescopic slide and safety lock allows for smoother opening and closing.
Assembly Complexity: High
Assembly Manual: CLICK HERE
Product Specs & Dimensions
- Free Standing Modular Kitchen Cabinet/Cupboard Storage Set | Clean Grey Flatpack DIY
|Full Set||265 x 50 x 221 cm|
|Module 1||200 X 29 X 69 cm|
|Module 2||65 X 50 X 221 cm|
|Module 3||120 X 50 X 90 cm|
|Width A (in cm)||265|
|Leg||Adjustable PP Plastic|
|Bench Top||MDP Wood cover coated with BP black|
|Handle||ABS base with anodized aluminum profile|
|Primary Colour||Dark Grey|
Depending on the models, our cabinets are 100% steel , Medium Density Particleboard (MDP) with melamine laminate , and Medium Density Particleboard (MDP) laminated with stainless steel. The benchtops are laminated.
On each model we have specified the material used for each kitchen including all parts and accessories such as legs and handles.
Our kitchens all come from Brazil.
Yes, our kitchens will arrive in flat pack boxes, and will require assembly. We do not provide assembly services but we can refer you to independent third party contractors who can assist.
Not that easy because parts are not numbered, unfortunately. You will have to have advanced expert technical knowledge so you can follow the assembly instructions. The instructions manual are available on each product listing.
Yes, you will need to screw the base cabinets into the wall so they do not move. The wall units also need to be securely mounted on the wall to avoid accidents.
Similarly, taller units will need to be secured to the wall safely. We recommend using qualified contractors with insurance to perform these tasks.
As a rough guide, assembling a kitchen is more complex than a coffee table or TV unit.
Kitchen assemblers charge anywhere between $65-$100/ hour depending on their expertise. A medium kitchen take about 5 hours to be assembled.
Before buying a kitchen from us, it is recommended that you contact your assembly contractor and get a quote so you can factor in the cost of assembly. Ask them about installation as well and ensure they have the right insurance in place.
No, we have done the work for you and are giving you ready made options for you to choose from.
Unfortunately you cannot customize our models by adding or removing modules. They are sold as is and the measurements are fixed.
Unfortunately, we do not provide this option. We cannot change the colour of a particular model.
No, our warehouse is open 7 days a week and you can visit to see the models on display. You can also shop on our website and chat and video call with us if you have any questions regarding the models.
Yes, they are all in stock and can be dispatched straight away or you can pick up from our warehouse.
We have provided a filtering option on the website where you are asked to enter your dimensions. We then show you the models that will fit.
Using steel makes your kitchen more durable. Resistant to corrosion, humidity and water, our steel kitchens are powder coated thus do not support mold or fungus growth. Your kitchen looks like new for longer.
Unless there is a product fault with the items, we are unable to accept returns because of assembly concerns. These items require expert technical knowledge so they can be assembled correctly.
You will need to hire expert help if you are unable to assemble them yourself. For more information regarding product fault versus assembly error please CLICK HERE.
Product Code: 01402