Nalpa 3 Seater Fabric Electric Reclining Sofa
- Product Code: 7650487
- inc. GST: $1,599
Built for luxury, this power rocker recliner lets you kick back in reliable style. The thick, softly textured chenille upholstery provides a comfy surface on which to lounge. With bustle back construction and thickly cushioned armrests, this piece gives you the dependable, powered support you need to unwind while the handy USB port provides the power to keep your devices going.
- One-touch power control with adjustable positions and zero-draw USB plug-in
- Zero-draw technology only consumes power when the USB receptacle is in use
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Power cord included; UL listed
Built to Last
Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high-quality foam. Features metal drop-in unitized seat box and all metal construction to the floor for a lifetime of strength and durability.
Multiple Options Available
Jolimont is also available as a 2 seater reclining sofa with or without a central console. See "related products" below for more information.
Contact TFP 24/7 via our 'live chat' facility - see the orange box bottom right of your screen.
Product Specs & Dimensions
- Nalpa 3 Seater Fabric Electric Reclining Sofa
|Other Colour Options||No|
|Back Cushion(s) Removable||No|
|Seat Cushion(s) Removable||No|
|Connector Join Bracket||N/A|
|No of toss pillows included||0|
|Seating Support||High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber|
|Seat Depth (cm)||52|
|Seat Height (cm)||49.53|
|Minimum width of doorway for delivery (cm)||81 cm|
Absolutely yes. You are more than welcome to do so.Learn More
Montmorency, VIC 3094 (Free of charge)
Warwick Farm, NSW 2170 (Fee incurred as we ship from VIC)
Other mobile depots if available (Fee incurred as we ship from VIC)
Depends on the weight of the items and the dimensions of the packages. Type your postcode on the “Estimate Shipping” button on each product listing to obtain the shipping fee. Alternatively, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org / call us on (03) 8678 1852 / chat with us online for further assistance.Learn More
Products in stock: we can deliver within 3 business days (Melbourne metropolitan areas) or 7-10 business days (Regional VIC and other states).
Products on pre-order: 8-16 weeks.
Delays are expected during the Covid-19 pandemic. Your patience is highly appreciated.
Yes, certainly. Our lovely delivery team will ring you to organise the delivery service. Alternatively, a notification will be sent via email and text.Learn More
Please follow the instruction as per the yellow flyer pasted on the parcel or email us at email@example.com for further assistance.
As much as we wish to satisfy our valued customers, we are unfortunately not able to accept the exchange or return. Please study the Learn More to get to know us more:Learn More
If your purchase is under “Money Back Guarantee” term, you possibly can. How does MBG work?
- Check out the products online and make a 50% deposit to confirm your order.
- Once the products arrive at our warehouse, you can come over to our warehouse for an inspection of your order.
- If you cannot come to us, a video call can be arranged so you can inspect your order.
- If you’re not satisfied with the product’s quality, colour, or material, you will get 100% of your money back.
- If you’re satisfied with the products, feel free to pay the outstanding balance of 50% and get delivered.
Definitely yes. Let us know your request via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
We offer 1 year warranty standard on every product at our warehouse.Learn More
- 5 yrs extended warranty available