24/7 Online Support
We are online anytime you need assistance. Chat with us online, call us or drop us an email.
Warehouse Opening Hours
Our warehouse is open during selected hours so you can view the products you wish to buy online.
|Saturday||10 am||4 pm|
|Sunday||10 am||4 pm |
|Monday||11 am||6 pm (Open Labour Day 9th March)|
|Tuesday||11 am||6 pm|
|Wednesday||11 am||6 pm|
|Thursday||11 am||6 pm|
|11 am||6 pm|
Holidays Opening times
Labour day Monday 9th March - 11 am to 6 pm.
By default, items smaller than 2 seater sofa will be delivered by 1 man + a van. Bigger items will be delivered by 2 men + a van. If you have any other specific requirements, please let us know prior to delivery so we can arrange accordingly and ensure a smooth delivery.
Delivery Time Frame
For items in stock, we offer fast 24 hr delivery service within Melbourne Metro. For other locations, we provide on average a 48-72 hrs delivery service.
Distance from our warehouse
(Using google map from
4 Graeme Avenue, Montmorency VIC 3094)
|1 man + a van||2 men + a van|
|0- 20 km||$80||$110|
Anything else including interstate deliveries:
Send us a quick inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we will find you the best quote!
Pick up availableFree pick up is available from our warehouse. Speak to us to confirm a pick up time.
Rubbish removal & disposal
Please note that we do not offer rubbish removal services for packaging materials. Some of our third party contractors will offer to remove and dispose of your rubbish at a fee and it is at their discretion.
Sofas purchased at The Furniture People have the following warranties. Conditions for warranty to be applicable are:
· You are the purchaser as per the invoice
· Proof of purchased is presented
· The warranty period is still valid. The defect is not as a result of normal wear and tear, misuse or is a natural characteristic of the material used.
What is Covered?
· The construction of the internal frame is covered against manufacturing and material defects.
· Genuine Leather: We cover you if the leather splits or tears due to manufacturing and material defects.
· Fabric: Also covered against manufacturing and material defects.
· The suspension system, stitching, and mechanisms (for recliners and sofa beds) are covered against defects.
What is excluded?
· Discolouration of leather of fabric coverings resulting from exposure to sunlight, extreme heat or similar conditions.
· Products used for other purposes other than residential use.
· Surface scratches, dents, chips, marks, accidental breakages, normal wear and tear or damage resulting from misuse or abuse.
· Normal wear and tear that will cause fillings such as polyester fibre and leather to settle.
· The variation in the leather grain, colour variation, wrinkling, markings and scars resulting from natural features of the hide.
· Leather sagging.
· Piling on fabric sofas.
· Any change to the upholstery as a result of incorrect maintenance including damage to the upholstery as a result of the application of chemicals, cleaners or conditioners not endorsed by The Furniture People.
· Damages resulting from dye transfer from rugs, cushions, jeans and other clothing.
· Damage to leather or fabric coverings caused by the transference of perspiration, body oils or the corrosive ingredients contained in personal care products such as hair gels and skin creams.
· Damage incurred during handling and transportation of the product by the customer or their contractor.
· Furniture repaired by contractors not endorsed by The Furniture People.
· The cost of transportation from the purchaser to The Furniture People or its agents, if claim is not covered by the standard warranty conditions.
· Natural settlement of foam and fabric or leather upholstery due to normal wear and tear.
Building, Renovating or Moving House? Here are some handy contacts:
Plumber - Luke Smyth from Raldex Pty Lld, Contact no: 0417 192 021 (Location: Eltham, VIC)
Custom Home Builder - Pat Menzies from Gj Gardner, Contact no: 9467 1383 (Location: Bundoora, VIC)
Mortgage Broker - Paul Blake from Citiwide Mortgage Services, Contact no : 1300 345 747 (Location, Melbourne CBD)
Landscape Design & Construction - Peter Hodges from Love Your Landscape, Contact no: 0425 707 398 (Location: Eltham, VIC)
Gardening Maintenance - Peter Tapscott from Tappy's Garden Care, Contact no: 0419 301 896 (Location: Eltham, VIC)
Handyman - Rick Heaney from Hire A Hubby Eltham, Contact no : 0401 691 246 (Location: Eltham, VIC)
Real Estate (Residential Sales/Purchases) - Wayne Hutchinson from @Realty, Contact no 0424 370 940 (Location: Eltham, VIC)